Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Thrifty Drugstore Trips - 6/15

Check it Out!  Got in a trip to Walgreens this morning, I had some RR to use!  Here is what I bought:
*Gillette Deodorant - $4.99 - used $1 off coupon + B1G150% off sale
*Gillette Deodorant - $4.99 - used BOGO coupon
*Reynolds Wrap - $1.69 -  saved $0.80 with store coupon
*Clip Rite Tabs - $2.19 clearanced
*2 Royal Gelatins - $0.19 ea. sale (for fillers)
Total Paid:  $1.95 for all 6 items - I used $3 in RR from last week and still have $5 in RR left!

So I also got in a trip to CVS, why not they are right across the street from each other here!   They have a ton of Extra Buck offers this week so I took advantage of a few.  Here is what I did:
1st Transaction:
*Pantene shampoo - $3.49 sale
*Pantene conditioner - $3.49 sale - used $3 off 2 coupon - got back a $2 EB
*Revlon Nail color - $4.99 - used $1 off coupon - got back a $3 EB
*Colgate Total Toohpaste - $2.79 sale - used $1 off coupon - got back a $2 EB
Total paid:  $9.75 - got back $7 in EB's
2nd Transaction:
*LA Looks Sport Gel - $2.99 sale - used $1 off coupon - got back a $2 EB
*Schick Hydro 3 Razor - $8.79 - used $2 off coupon
*Schick Hydro 3 Razor refills - used $2 off coupon + B1G1Free sale
*Revlon Nail color - $4.79 - used $1 off coupon
Total paid:  $3.57 - used $7 in EB's from 1st transaction + got back a $2 EB
Final Total paid for all 8 items - $13.32 and have $2 in EB's left over
I realized two things while checking out at CVS today, I should have purchased the second nail color in a 3rd transaction, because I did not get my $3 EB printed and the register didn't want to take my $1 off Revlon nail color coupon, but the cashier overrode it to take it, but I am not sure why it wouldn't just scan.  It was busy with only 1 checkout open so I also forgot to scan my Green Bag Tag : (  Oh and the LA Looks hair Gel had a $0.75 peelie on it!
So I did pretty well paying $15.27 for all 14 items from both drugstores with EB's and RR's left over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...