Thursday, June 16, 2011

ecoSTORE USA Products Review

Check it Out!  I recently got the opportunity to review some of the products that ecoSTORE USA has to offer.  I am a stickler for germs and I like things cleaned a certain way in my home so getting to try these products was great for me.   ecoSTORE USA's mission is to focus on individual health issues and they eliminate the hazardous toxins that are usually the basis of many popular cleaning products. They believe that "Doing Good by Nature means taking the wonderful gifts that nature offers and developing plant based products that are safe, authentic and really work."  No Nasty Chemicals! is their philosophy.  
 What makes these truly awesome products is the prices!  Where else can you get a safe product at an affordable price?
So I got to try 4 different products:
*All Purpose Cleaner:  MSRP- $7.00 on sale 26% off right now for $5.19
  "ecoSTORE All Purpose Cleaner is the ideal alternative to conventional, toxic products. This citrus based spray will work wonders on almost any household surface."
This is one of my favorite products that I tried!  I love this stuff!  You can literally use it anywhere and get results with the satisfaction that it is safe for the whole family.  In addition to having a hubby and 3 kids, we have 2 kitties and my little kitty loves to get into what I am doing so being able to clean up anywhere and knowing that it is completely safe for the kitties and the kids.  It has a fresh clean citrus smell and cleans like a high priced all purpose spray.  It works wonderfully on black appliances, like my coffee maker too! 
*Toilet Cleaner:  MSRP - $5.00 on sale 34% off right now for $3.30
"ecoSTORE USA toilet cleaner has a fresh fragrance that will deep clean, sanitize and protect your toilet. NO bleach, NO HCL, NO phosphates. Don't flush nasty chemicals into our waterways each time you clean the toilet."
So cleaning the toilet is by far my least favorite job and I admit to putting it off until the bowl gets yucky but this stuff took care of business and there was no ugly bleach smell.  The angled head made for easy application and the gel formula was just the right consistency.  Did a great job in cleaning and leaving a fresh smell.
*Orange & Patchouli Body Wash:  MSRP - $11.00 on sale 27% off right now for $8.00
"The blend of certified organic essential oils adds a fresh summer fragrance to the naturally derived ingredients and moisturizers."
So this is my other favorite of the 4 products.  I took this on vacation with me and used it after coming in from the beach and it was fabulous!!  A wonderful scent without the feel of soap residue.  Left a very clean feeling.  Loved it!

*Coconut and Vanilla Hand Wash:  MSRP -  $7.50 on sale for 27% off right now for $5.49
"Natural and indulgent - the new ecostore USA hand wash is a true green bathroom luxury. Extremely kind to skin, you will love the fresh summery fragrance of coconut & vanilla organic essential oils."
So this is the one product that I did not like.  I am very picky about the smell that is left on my hands and I just didn't like it.  I don't typically like Vanilla smells anyway but this hand wash left me wanting to rewash my hands.
ecoSTORE USA has a variety of other products also including Baby Care Products, Pet Care Products, Household Products and Bath and Body Products.  Head on over HERE and check out all they have to offer and all orders over $25, get Free Shipping!  You can Check them out on Twitter and Facebook to keep up with all the news and specials.

*I recieved the products reviewed in this post free of charge via ecoSTORE USA, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...