Tuesday, June 28, 2011

bobble Water Bottle Review


Check it Out!  I recently got a chance to try out the new bobble Water Bottle.  If you have never heard of bobble, it is a revolutionary product that helps take care of the planet, keeps you hydrated, saves you money and gives you great tasting water, all while being stylish!  I received the 18.5 oz. bobble with a cute green filter that sells for $9.95.  See that is the difference in this recyclable water bottle, it has a built in filter that will last the equivalent of 300 water bottles!  Here are some other facts about bobble:

bobble's carbon-based filter system reduces odor, chlorine and organic contaminants from regular tap water at a fraction of the cost of bottled water. 
So I like the shape of the bobble and it is super easy to use, just fill and drink.  The bottle does feel really thin and if you squeeze too hard you can make a crease in the side of it but the water tastes great, nice and clean and there are not a bunch of parts to take apart and put back together every time you refill it.  I wish it was dishwasher safe as that is my preferred way of washing, but it's easy to hand wash.  My concern with any filtration system is cost of the replacement filters and I have to say that bobble has fair prices.  At only $6.99 for a 2 months or 40 gallon replacement filter it is way cheaper than buying bottled water.  It is also convenient for when your out of water and away from home, with the bobble you can refill it from any municipal water source and be assured that you are drinking fresh filtered water.  I definitely have to give this product a big thumbs up.  You can get more info on the made in the USA bobble HERE at the bobble official site and you can check them out at Facebook and Twitter too! 

*I received a bobble courtesy of BzzAgent for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...