Saturday, March 12, 2011

Start your "Christmas Egg" with the Check it Out! with Dawn Survey Panel

Okay it's March and there are 8 months to Christmas.  As a family on a limited income I have to start thinkin' about things early.  With 3 kids I have always tried to buy throughout the year and while they were young and played with "toys" it was much easier to pick items up from clearance sales and coupon deals.  With age comes technology and smaller items that cost way more than "toys"!  SO I have decided that I am going to make sure that I have a "Christmas Egg" to help me out this year and it will be in the form of Paypal!  I have a pretty good start already this year with the help of my Campus Fundraiser Survey Panel, where I earn cash for completing legitimate surveys.  Not the ones where you have to sign up for something, serious surveys that can equal some serious profits.  I have been a member since September and have made over $100 and I have even earned Free Magazine subscriptions! 
Now Check it Out! with Dawn has partnered with CampusFundraiser's Online Survey Program to be able to offer you the opportunity to make a little extra money.  There is no cost to join or participate and CampusFundraiser has a strict privacy policy so your information will not be shared with any 3rd parties. All surveys will be filtered by them and offered by surveys@cfsurveys.com so you will not confuse it with any other survey program you are participating in. You may opt out or unsubscribe from the survey panel at any time.  You can GO HERE and get all the Details of the program.  Click on the link and register your information to become a part of the Check it Out! with Dawn Survey panel. The panel is currently open to any of my readers who want to be on board. If you are currently registered for this program with another blog, you will not be able to register again with the same email address.
Remember once you get your Paypal account going you can then use those profits to purchase the many great gift opportunities that are always arising, like Vistaprints Free just pay shipping offers or Artscow gifts.  Many online merchants accept Paypal and if they don't transfer the funds to your bank account and pay that way.  That is the great thing about Paypal, you have options. 
Do you have a "Christmas Egg"?  How do you fund it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...