Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Purex Complete with Zout Review


                                      
Check it Out!  I am so fortunate to be a Purex Insider because I get to try out these amazing products that Purex just keeps coming out with!  If you didn't win a bottle through my blog, you can still snag a $1 off coupon for the Purex Complete Crystals Softener.  If you haven't heard about Purex Crystals yet, GO HERE and check out my reivew!
Now I want to tell you about the new product that I just received, New Purex Complete with Zout!   Combining the proven performance of Purex detergent with the stain fighting power of Zout stain remover, it contains three powerful stain-fighting enzymes that each target a different type of stain.
                               

Purex Complete with Zout can be used as both a pre-treater and a detergent so it is perfect for everyday laundry as well as those heavily soiled loads.  And it is specially formulated to work in both traditional and High Efficiency washers.

                                      
      
So when it comes to cleaning this stuff really works for me.  I have 3 kids who are not afraid to get dirty and do quite frequently and as a family of 5, I wash pretty much everyday.  With Purex with Zout stains are not a problem, just let it sit on for about 5 minutes before putting the item in the wash and stains are gone!   Now here is one of the best things about it, Purex Complete with Zout costs far less than the leading brand of liquid detergent.  You can find it priced at $3.49 to $7.99 depending on the size and retailer and by the end of March it will be available nationwide in many stores.  It is available in Fresh Morning Burst Fragrance or Free and Clear Fragrance free.
                    
                                          
"Prove it to yourself" and GO HERE to request a Free sample of Purex Complete with Zout. 




*As a Purex Insider I received information and samples for purposes of this review however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...