Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Thrify Walgreens Trip- 3/8

                                                
Check it Out!  I got a chance to get to Walgreens this week to take advantage of some of the great deals.  I started out with a $4 Register Rewards and made 2 transactions:
Transaction #1: 
*Tampax Pearl- on sale for $3.99- $2.00 off coupon
*Act DryMouth Rinse - on sale for $3.49 - used $1.50 store coupon + used $1 off Act Rinse peelie coupon on bottle
*NyQuil 6 oz. - sale with store coupon $4.99
*Puffs Cube - sale with store coupon $0.99 + used Free Puffs with purchase of Vicks
Final Price: $4.91 (used the $4 RR)

Transaction #2:
*2 Bags of Ricola's - sale with store coupon $0.99ea. - used $1 off 2 coupon
*Olay Foaming Face Wash - $4.99 - used $1 off coupon
*Olay Body Lotion - $4.99 - used $1 off coupon + Buy Face Wash Get Lotion Free Coupon
*Always Pads - on sale for $3.99 - used $1.00 coupon
Final Price:  $7.01 ( got back a $2 RR)

So my final price for all 9 items was $9.92!  I did 2 transactions because I thought I would get a RR on the Tampax also but I didn't.   Did you get some great deals this week that you would like to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...