Thursday, March 31, 2011

I won with One2One Network!

Check out what I won!  Being a member of the One2One Network, I get some really great opportunities to review products and services and one of the reasons I like working with them is the great incentives they offer, like winning gift cards and products.  About a month ago I made a post about the Fellowes P12-C Paper Shredder and posted 5 Tips for Spring Cleaning your Home Office, you can GO HERE to check it out.  A few weeks later I found out that I had won my own Fellowes P12-C Shredder and I was so excited to see UPS deliver it today!  This is one nice machine and I can't wait to shred everything!  You can check out the whole line of Fellowes products HERE and you can GO HERE to check out the One2One Network.  Thanks Fellowes and One2One!!
     

1 comment:

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...