Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sign up for HCD Surveys get 100 points


I really enjoy watching the new commercials that come on during the Super Bowl!  So I was excited to get the opportunity to share my voice and give my opinions on the 2011 Super Bowl Commercials by being invited to a survey by HCD Surveys.  Of course I can't go into details but it was really cool and in the process I made a couple of bucks, yes actual $!  That's one of things I love about this survey company is that your surveys = $!  Every 100 points is equal to $1.00!   HCD is accepting new members and when you sign up USING THIS LINK and complete your member profile your account will be credited 100 points.  Check it Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...