Monday, February 7, 2011

Product Problems? Companies want to know!

Check it Out!  Last week while shopping at Wal-Mart I purchased a Blue Bunny Ice Cream product and after getting it open the kids were quick to let me know that something was wrong with some of the bars in the box and sure enough a few of them were completely destroyed with open packaging.  We eat nothing that is previously opened in our home- don't care how it got opened, just ain't takin' the chance.  Anyway, since it was an almost $5 box of Ice cream bars I emailed the Blue Bunny Company and included my UPC box number and my complaint.  Although I never received an email in return, today I did receive a great surprise from the Blue Bunny Company, 2 coupons and 1 of them is for a Free Product of my choice.  They also sent a really nice letter letting me know that they appreciate knowing about the problem with their product.  So if you buy something and it isn't just right, be sure and let the company know.  All products have a Website or phone number on the packaging for you to use! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...