Friday, January 14, 2011

CMT's "Working Class" Preview Review

Check it Out!  Today I had the opportunity to preview CMT’s first scripted sitcom, Working Class, starring TV veteran Melissa Peterman (you may remember her from the hit show "Reba") along with Emmy and Golden Globe Award-winning actor Ed Asner.  So here is what the show is about:
"The new 12 episode, multi-camera series follows Carli Mitchell (Melissa Peterman), a single mom from a rough and tumble background, trying to give her three kids a better life by moving them to an upscale suburb. She quickly finds that making the transition to “the good life” is harder than she thought. She's unwittingly befriended by her cranky neighbor, Hank (Ed Asner), her only “career” prospect is a glorified deli job at the local grocery store, and the man she falls for not only already has a girlfriend – but he’s also her boss, Rob (Patrick Fabian). With her ladies-man brother, Nick (Steve Kazee), to help her out (when he’s not acting like one of the kids himself), Carli faces the challenges of parenting, dating, and making friends in her new community by doing more with less, staying true to herself and approaching each day with a touch of working class." 
So I found this show to be funny and engaging. I love that Carli is so normal, with the problems and issues that many moms face everyday, especially single moms.  With 3 kids and the brother that is pretty much another kid for her, Carli definitely has her hands full.  She's got spunk though!  I have always been a fan of Melissa Peterman.  I loved her on Reba and I think I love her more as Carli!  I can't wait to see what happens next!  Working Class makes its network debut Friday, January 28 at 8:00 p.m. EST followed by a second, all-new episode at 8:30 p.m.EST on CMT.  You can GO HERE and check out Working Class on the CMT website and GO HERE to check out a sneak peek for yourself on Facebook. 
                          Ep.102 | ‘Dental Claims’
*Thanks to the One2One Network I was able to preview this show however all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...