Friday, December 31, 2010

You can make a little extra $ online

Our budget is extremely limited so I was counting on my Swagbucks and surveys to make up the difference when it came to holiday shopping.  And I was able to do quite a but of shopping online for FREE!  So, by now you know about Swagbucks and if you don't, check out my Mega Swagbucks Day post, so I want to focus on surveys.  Here are 5 of the Survey sites that I like best:
*My most favorite and profitable survey company is Pinecone Research.  I highly recommend signing up with this one.   You earn $3 for EVERY survey you do and they are not long and boring surveys.  Well worth the time and effort and my most favorite part is that they will deposit those earnings into your Paypal account and I usually get about 3-4 a month.  They also do product studies that pay and you get to try and keep a new product!
*You can also get the opportunity for product studies at Synovates Global Opinion Panel, just did one myself(details are a secret though) and they offer many survey opportunities. 
*Toluna is a great one too, I recently got a $20 check from them and I just signed up in September.  I like it because you don't have to do long surveys, you can just fill out the polls and skip the longer surveys.  You can also create your own polls.
*Inbox Dollars- Earning cash from reading emails and taking part in advertiser trials makes this one super easy and it's been featured on Good Morning America.  I currently have $19 in my account for just clicking on emails.  Many opportunities for surveys and as a special bonus, anyone that joins NOW will receive a quick $5 in their account just by filling out their user profile, so you can signup right now for FREE.
*MyPoints- I really like this one because you get rewarded for shopping where you already do like Barnes & Noble and Macy's.  And you get points just for viewing emails and when you visit participating sites you get more points!  They can add up rather quickly.  They also send out emails with great deals and offers.
This one is not open as far as I know but it so deserves a mention:
*Campus Fundraiser- This is a closed Survey group that I joined and it has really paid off, I have already received a $50 check and a Free Sports Illustrated subscription AND I just reached my next $25 check!  If you ever have the opportunity to join a Campus Fundraiser group- do it!
So those are my Top 5 survey sites.  Now surveys aren't for everyone, they do take some patience and some can be a little frustrating but overall it is worth it.  Just remember a few things, when doing paid emails, you do not have to accept the offer, usually when you scroll down to the bottom of the email or popup, there is a confirm reading this email tab and that's all you need to do.  When you make a purchase online remember to go through MyPoints and/or Inbox Dollars or even your Swagbucks,  you can get cash back in your account for those purchases.  To make the most of my earnings I typically purchase Amazon.com cards and PayPal cards and then I did my holiday shopping with those accounts.  Taking advantage of great offers from sites like Vistaprint and Artscow where you only have to pay shipping to get a great gift is super easy with your PayPal account funded by surveys, making that gift totally FREE!  You can see more Survey Site's HERE so Check it Out and leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite survey sites are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...