Thursday, December 23, 2010

Are you taking the Future Friendly Challenge?

Future Friendly LogoCheck it Out!  You may have noticed the Future Friendly Badge that is on the right side of my blog and I'd like to take a few minutes to explain the importance of this program.   "Future Friendly is a program that empowers consumers to save energy, save water and reduce waste, using science, innovation and unique partnerships to help achieve meaningful environmental impacts. The Future Friendly program is a direct extension of P&G’s long-term commitment and disciplined, science-based approach to environmental innovation. Through the program, P&G is better able to share these solutions with consumers so they can realize the same benefits in their own homes. By taking small steps together with its consumers, P&G believes it can help create big benefits for the planet and ultimately improve lives every day, now and for generations to come."  I recently received a 20 count package of Cascade Action Pacs courtesy of P&G and SheSpeaks as part of my Future Friendly Challenge .  Cascade Action Pacs are designed so that you don't have to pre-wash when putting dishes in the dishwasher, which in itself can save you up to 2,600 gallons of water per year.  I love these and they work better than any other product that I have tried so far.  I am a big P&G fan because I am loyal to many of their products, especially Cascade and Dawn!  So, are you and your family Future Friendly?  It's easy to do and with some great downloadable printable-resources that will help you track your challenge progress it becomes fun too.  So GO HERE to join the challenge and then you can GO HERE to print some great Kids Coloring Charts to get your children involved by letting them color in a symbol whenever they help complete a Future Friendly task. When they’re done coloring in the entire page, reward them for being so Future Friendly!  When you  GO HERE you can print some tracking tools that are a great way to see who in the family is completing the most Future Friendly initiatives. Put a ticket in a jar each time you do something Future Friendly. You could also use pennies or bottle caps. Try making it a contest and upon completion of a Future Friendly task, give out a ticket and whoever has the most wins a prize. Be sure to remember to print all these out on recycled or scrap paper and don't forget to  visit the Future Friendly Facebook Page also to get simple tips for conserving in your home.  If you have some Future Friendly tips you would like to share I would love to pass them along so just leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I found your site through your Parentpalooza Contest and I have been trying to find a way to join your site to get regular e-mails for the past hours and I have not been able to as I am not computer savvy though your offers really would help me as a disabled grandma taking care of granddaughters. I am a former homeschooling mom too! ( I homeschooled my daughter who is now studying accounting.) I would REALLY loved to have won at least 1 ticket to Parentpalooza! My email address is hilderbranddiana@yahoo.com and I tried adding your Blog to yahoo but I don't know how to do it correctly.I will appreciate your help, Diana Hilderbrand

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...