Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My House Party

House Party 


As I blogged a couple of months ago, I was chosen by House Party to host a Tombstone Haunted Halloween Party!  Well we partied and we had a great time thanks to House Party and all the great Freebies I got in my Party Pack which included napkins, plates, decorations, a cool pot holder hand mitt, pizza cutter, posters, games and most important coupons for 6 Free Pizzas, Toll-House Cookies and Wonka Candy!  And they also gave me coupons to give to all my guests!  Thanks to a Buy One Get One Free Sale at Publix, I was able to score 12 Tombstone pizzas for Free!  Thanks to all my guests who came and made it a wonderful party and thanks House Party!  If you are interested in joining House Party, you can GO HERE to Check it Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...