Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Book Review: Courageous Teens by Michael Catt with Amy Parker

 
Courageous Teens
Courageous Teens
by:  Michael Catt with Amy Parker
 
My Review:
Courageous Teens is an awesome hands on method for teens to gain control over their destinies.  With practical applications and questions that can be used individually or in a group study setting.  Broken down into 4 sections... Courageous Faith, Courageous Leadership, Courageous Priorities and Courageous Influence.  The book talks to todays generation in a language they can understand and it's an amazing way to teach teens to be courageous and to step out in their faith now!  Short enough to keep their attention but full of uplifting examples using strong biblical characters and examples from the film "Courageous". 
I will be passing this along to each of my children. 2 thumbs up!
 
 
*I received this book compliments of Handlebar Marketing for purposes of this review, however all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...